- 100% natural-No pesticides or chemicals used
- Durable resealable zip lock closure kraft pouch
- Used as a natural black hair dye
- Covers grey hair nicely used with Henna as a two-step process
- Makes your hair more manageable, moisturized, protected and shiny
Also known as neel and nili in Ayurveda, Indigo has been used since ancient times as a natural dye for textile and hair. The dye is made from processing the indigo leaves by soaking them in water and allowing them to ferment. This converts the natural glycoside indicatant into the dye. It is then pressed into cakes, dried and powdered.
When used with pure henna, It will create a range of color from brown to jet black. For better coverage (grey hair) use Indigo in a two-step process. Do a Henna hair dye first then after rinsing out apply indigo mixed with warm water. Indigofera make your hair more manageable, moisturized, protected with radiant shine.
Ingredient: 100% Indigo (Indigofera Tinctoria)
Quantity: 1/2lb / 227 gms
For international shipments purchase HERE