- 100% natural-No pesticides or chemicals used
- Durable resealable zip lock closure kraft pouch
- Stimulates hair growth and strengthens hair follicles
- Nourishes the hair and stops hair loss
- Prevents premature greying of hair
- Reduces the appearance of skin blemishes
Also known as Indian gooseberry, it is native to India and also grows in tropical and subtropical regions. The fruit is widely used in Ayurveda to increase the immune system as it is a very rich source of Vitamin C. All parts of the fruit (seed, leaves, root, bark and flowers) can be used to make herbal preparations. It is used as a hair tonic in traditional recipes. It is excellent for hair growth, preventing graying of hair and accumulation of dandruff.
Used as a facial treatment, it rejuvenates the skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
Ingredients: 100% Amla (emblica Officinalis)
Quantity: 1/2lb / 227 gms
For international shipments Purchase HERE