- 100% natural-No pesticides or chemicals used
- Durable resealable zip lock closure kraft pouch
- Naturally cleanses the skin & hair
- Nourishes the hair and stimulates hair growth
- Prevents dandruff & Removes lice from the scalp
Aritha powder, also known as soapnut powder, comes from the fruit of the Soapnut Tree. This dry berry powder is native to India and Nepal and grows on the Sapindus Mukorossi tree. Its shell naturally contains soap or "saponins" which when added to water reacts like soap.
Unlike commercial soaps, that have artificial foaming agents, soap nuts do not produce lots of bubbles or foam. It is a popular ingredient in Ayurvedic shampoos and cleansers.
Ingredients: 100% aritha (Sapindus Mukorossi)
Quantity: 1/2lb / 227 gms
For international shipments Purchase HERE